Search Engine Optimisation Module for WHMCS
SEO Manager Module allows you to enter SEO data on any page of your WHMCS template via an intuitive interface accessible from your WHMCS administration panel.
- Apply unique title, description, canonical and keyword meta data
- Default SEO entry applied to all pages automatically
- Built in support for Facebook Open Graph meta data
- Built in support for Twitter Cards meta data
- Option to add your Google Analytics code to every page
- Built in support for structured data relating to website information and breadcrumbs
- No branding
Our SEO Manager addon for WHMCS has been specifically built for WHMCS software and will be accessible directly from your WHMCS Administrator Panel.
All SEO entries will be stored in a database and by adding one simple snippet of code to your template, your SEO entries will be applied.
Open Graph Protocol
Our SEO Manager module has been built specifically with social link sharing in mind.
By applying Open Graph meta data to your website pages, you can control how the preview of your page will appear when shared on websites like Facebook and Twitter.
Creating Open Graph meta tags for Facebook and Twitter is now an incredibly easy task and can be done directly from within your WHMCS Administrator Panel.
As a result, when your links are share
- Free Update
- Free Live Support