DNS Manager For WHMCS Nulled is a fully featured module that will allow you to provision DNS zones, empowering both you and your clients to manage zones and records right inside your WHMCS. Owing to a vast choice of submodules, including the widely known cPanel, Cloudflare and Plesk ones, it easily adapts to even the most specific of business requirements.
As an administrator, you will maintain complete control over all DNS aspects and access a broad selection of supervision instruments. You will be able to create assorted packages with different combinations of settings and limitations that will help you tailor your offer dynamically to the evolving demands of your customers. At the same time, they will be allowed to create and exhaustively manage zones together with DNS and rDNS records without leaving your system. For instance, not only will it be possible to create zones from ready-made sets of DNS records, your clients will be also welcome to freely formulate such sets applicable to the zones they own all by themselves!
By virtue of the option to enable DNSSEC validation on PowerDNS, PowerDNS V4 and DirectAdmin servers, DNS Manager For WHMCS Nulled will contribute markedly to the security and trustworthiness of your DNS infrastructure. The module will also perfect many everyday work routines: you will be able to create, import and migrate DNS zones, handle their backups, send emails to your staff and clients, display logs and monitor the status of each scheduled task. Among the additional advantages, you will no doubt appreciate the ones of connecting with the module through the API, and bolstering its performance with IP subnets management upon the integration with IP Manager For WHMCS Nulled.
DNS Manager For WHMCS Nulled is a complete state-of-the-art solution for every single provider of web hosting services across the globe. Order the module today and storm into a whole new dimension of flexibility in DNS supervision!
- WHMCS V7.8 support
- “Show Nameservers” option displaying suggested nameservers for a given provider in the “Edit Zone” section of the client area – case #682
- PowerDNS and PowerDNS V4 – rectify action will now be performed automatically after changing records when DNSSec is active for the given DNS zone – case #613
- PowerDNS V4 – added support for TLSA, SMIMEA, NEC, NEC3, NSEC3PARAM, CERT, and SSHFP record types – case #686
- Cloudflare – added configuration option to enable proxy for A, AAAA and CNAME records – case #702
- Support for WHMCS V7.5 and previous
- Fixed support for DNS Pod server after the latest API changes – case #677
- “Version” attribute will be now omitted to resolve certain issues when sending XML API requests to the Plesk 12 server or higher – case #679
- Fixed problems with the configuration of connection to the 4PSA server – case #683
- Resolved issue with uppercase letters in zone names for PowerDNS server – case #685
- Corrected “You have invalid characters in your hostname” validation error that might have occurred when adding the “A” record type for PowerDNS – case #689
- When creating a backup in the client area the “The zones list for backup has been saved” notification will be displayed instead of “A new task has been added successfully” message – case #691
- Fixed issue with removing zones from the module after the termination of the related service – case #692
- When adding a new DNS zone, the available zones will be now correctly suggested instead of the already existing zones – case #697
- Solved errors occurring when creating or removing zones for Simple DNS Plus V8 server – case #699